"A long silence
Monday, February 28, 2011
"A long silence
Monday, June 28, 2010
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
TANG SOO DO training
1- Promotes kinesthetic balance in the elderly & impaired.
2- Reduce aggressiveness in specific populations.
3- Helps build self esteem.
4- Self defense skills.
5- Physical fitness.
6- Inhibites aggressiveness and delinquency among children.
7- Enables a person to "burn off" emotional energy to revive themselves.
"The dragon Fly"
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Tang Soo Do is a Korean martial art with Chinese origins. We stress self-defense and ending conflict without violence. Students learn the physical techniques and forms associated with the art. Also students improve themselves by gaining such things as discipline, self-control, patience, confidence, and respect.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Stretching is a fundament part of every class and key before every AMI- HAN workout. Everyone gains improved flexibility, it helps to reduce the possibility of injury, helps to increase speed, balance and endurance. Notice the AMI-HAN student(green head gear) engaging his opponent in a sparring match. By the way these two combatants are separated by some 25 years in age.
Our program offers REAL Martial Arts Skills for pre-school aged students and up. Our Little AMI-Han's program focuses on the basic components of Martial Arts techniques. Our curriculum is focused on building strong fundamentals, like balance, focus Skills, Blocking Techniques, and Gross Motor Coordination and Skill. CLASSES In the Damarscatta and NewCastle area. LOCATION "THE ComFIT Zone" 68 Main Street, New Castle, ME.
WOMENS'S SELF-DEFENSE it's about feeling Safe and Confident in everyday Life.
" When the soul becomes the warrior, all fear melts as the snowflake that falls upon your hand" - wisdom of blind Master Po (keye Luke) in the Kung Fu TV series.
The meaning of " Moo Duk Kwan"
MOO - STOP
DUK - MIND
KWAN - School or Institute to stopping inner and outer conflict
For information on scheduling a Seminar for your group or organization contact Master Hyatt by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
2. It is free and not restrictive
3. It combines civil and military arts which are strong and submissive.
4. It is good practice for mental and physical well-being.
5. It is good for self-defense and improvement of personal health.
6. You can practice as an individual or as a member of a group.
7. You can practice anywhere, and it is inexpensive.
8. Anyone can learn with a little effort, faith, regardless if they are man, woman, elderly, young.
9. You can practice where you have a partner or not.
10. You don't need any instruments to practice with.
There are many components to TANG SOO DO which if combined allows the student to maximize there abilities. The most obvious of these are the development of Mental, Physical and Spiritual awareness (energy) and this is what distinguish TANG SOO DO from what we call SPORTS.
TANG SOO DO - " the ultimate objective of the skilled student of martial arts is to obtain victory without combat. But once you have engaged in combat he/she must win even against great odds. Principals to remember:
- The path of virtue and duty.
- Knowledge of the harmony of the nature of the universe.
- Knowledge and understanding of geography.
- Great leadership.
- The social system and order.